90 Min Clinical Massage
90 Min Clinical Massage
Our 90-minute clinical massages can be tailored for a variety of different purposes. Once again we use a wide range of clinical and therapeutic manual therapy techniques (deep tissue, shiatsu, joint mobilization, stretching, medical qigong techniques and others), for specific chronic injuries and issues, for stress management and injury prevention, or simply just relaxing (our SPA Massage is the best for relaxation).
Whether you have neck issues, headaches, shoulder pain, knee or elbow problems, lower back or sciatica issues you can use these sessions to gain and maintain your health, increase your energy, and address emotional insufficiencies.
During these sessions, we can focus on a specific problem or body part to achieve maximum resolve for the patient's specific needs and provide pain relief, increase mobility and flexibility. Our 90-minute sessions can become part of your wellness maintenance routine, your pre or post workout treat, and/or your mini getaway from the reality, massage vacation of the week.
Massage Techniques Used by Hayk Zar
- SPA Massage: Combination of Swedish and Relaxation Massage Techniques, to relax the body and create feelings of well being in the mind. Only available as 60, 90, 120-minute sessions.
- Athletic Sports Massage: for pre work out, post-event, for specific functional benefits, deep-relaxation and sourness recovery. Only available as 30, 60, 90, 120-minute sessions).
- General and Clinical Deep Tissue Massages: beneficial for accelerated sports injury healing, accident related injuries rehabilitation for new or conic conditions. Only available 30, 60, 90, 120-minute sessions.
- Neuromuscular Massage: Combination of light touch massage work and meditative techniques, to effectively release and manage mental/emotional stress. Only available as 30, 60, 90 and 120-minute sessions.
- Trigger Point Work/Shiatsu: Combination of soft tissue manipulations and myofascial release techniques, alternative to deep tissue, great for chronic issues. Only available as 30, 60 and 90-minute sessions.
- QiGong Massage: Combination of TCM massage techniques that help to free the meridians from tension and increase the flow of Qi/Chi, the neural energy of the body. Only available as 30, 60, 90, 120-minute sessions.